Thursday, March 26, 2015

Learning at home

I hope you enjoy looking at the gallery of work from our topic and learning at home this half term. Such a high standard again! I love how I have featured in a story - as a walrus!! It is also wonderful to see how some children have extended their learning in school to home, with their brilliant iBooks. We have had some delicious treats as well, with some more cake today from Willow! 


What a wonderful time we are having learning in class 2! 








Brilliant fiction and non-fiction books. Miss Yates came to have a look at your lovely work this evening as I was finishing the display. She was very impressed!















This bear has real character-wonderful!


Please come and visit and read these wonderful stories and information books!


I'm learning loads of things about Alaskan National Parks that I didn't know! It's making me want to visit!



Scrumptious delicious! Polar bear biscuits!


Another amazing model from Ellie-Mae, with a little help from her arty family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient, your comment will appear as soon as Miss BB has moderated it.